The Bottom Line
Avoid the tourist traps and enjoy real Roman food with advice from someone who lives - and eats - in Rome.
- Excellent restaurant recommendations
- Great for foodies or anyone going to Rome
- Only avialable for iPhone, iPad, and similar
- A wide variety of restaurant recommendations, sortable by neighborhood.
- Also includes wine bars, coffee bars, bakeries, gelato shops, food shops, and culinary tours and classes.
- Each entry is shown on a map that tells you how far away you are.
- Photos enhance the entries.
Guide Review - Eat Rome, Mobile App for Eating and Drinking in Rome
Elizabeth Minchilli first lived in Rome when she was twelve years old and has lived in the city for most of her adult life. Not only does she have an insider's perspective on where to eat in Rome but being a renowned food writer has given her lots of experience reviewing restaurants. In her app Eat Rome, Elizabeth shares her recommendations for where to get the best eating experiences that Rome has to offer..
Eat Rome will help you decide where to eat, where to drink, and what to eat in Rome. Looking for the best coffee or gelato? You'll find that, too. I even found a tea shop where I could stock up on tea.
Since the guide is easy to carry with you and access from anywhere, you can decide where you want to go on the spur of the moment by checking the map included with each entry that tells you exactly how far away you are. Entries can be sorted by distance, neighborhood, and price range. Browsing through the entries and photos should definitely get you in the mood for a Roman vacation.