The Bottom Line
- Outstanding balance
- Easy to manuever
- Efficient interior and exterior layout
- Life time warranty
- Exceeds carry-on limits for some European Airlines
- Briggs and Riley 20" Carry-On Superlight is a high quality bag that rolls and handles easily.
- Briggs and Riley 20" Carry-On Superlight has an outside handle making the interior flat and easy to pack.
- Briggs and Riley 20" Carry-On Superlight has space efficient features that make it easy to organize and use in small rooms.
Guide Review - Briggs and Riley 20" Carry-On Superlight
There are also three small pockets on the outside. On the front there's one pocket that's a good size for a train ticket or boarding pass and a larger one that can carry books or documents or even a few small clothing items. Then there's a cleverly hidden tiny pocket on the back between the handles, good for a camera or cell phone. It's also easy to attach another bag.
The 20" Carry-on Superlight was easy to take on European trains and most airplanes but exceeded the carry on limit on RyanAir. It was easy to walk with it and it stood up by itself without ever tipping.
This carry-on is not the lightest available but is the lightest in its class compared to other high quality bags. I've used lighter bags that have poor balance, making them difficult to roll or stand. This one is sturdy and well-balanced. It even goes over curbs without losing its balance and stands up packed without falling over. I was amazed at how easily it handled.
I'm very happy with the Briggs and Riley 20" Carry-On Superlight and found it to be a good bag for Italy travel. I'd definitely recommend this luggage.
Luggage Video - Briggs and Riley 20" Carry-On Superlight
Note: Briggs and Riley has a large selection of high-quality luggage in all sizes and styles, all with a lifetime warranty.